– 1982: Graduated from The National Veterinary School of Maisons-Alfort
– 1983: Doctor in Veterinary Medicine “Kidney transplantation in the dog”
– 1984: University Diploma of Microsurgery, University of Paris VI
– 1990: Master of Science in Biomechanics (ENSAM, Paris)
– 1991: Diploma of the European College of Veterinary Surgery (Cambridge)
– 1992: PhD in Biomechanics (ENSAM Paris XII) “Biomechanical evaluation of the animal’s spine”
– 2001: Accreditation to supervise research “HDR” (University of Littoral,” Surgical experimental models for in vivo and ex vivo biological and biomechanical studies”
– 1982-1983: Internship in small animal medicine; Veterinary School of Maisons-Alfort
– 1983-1984: Second year of internship in the surgery department
– 1984-1985: Military Veterinarian at the French Republican Horse Guard.
– 1985-1987: Assistant in small and large animal surgery, Veterinary School of Maisons-Alfort.
– 1987-2002: Assistant professor in small animal surgery, Veterinary School of Maisons-Alfort
– 2002-2020: Professor in Small Animal Surgery, VetAgro-Sup. Lyon
– 2014-2018: Director of research unit “ICE” (Interaction Cells Environment) UPSP 2016-A104
– 2017-2020: Responsible of the Small Animal Surgery Unit, VetAgro-Sup. Lyon
– Pathologies and techniques in veterinary surgery and animal models, preclinical and clinical studies
– Malformative and degenerative diseases of joints (scoliosis, osteoarthritis and IVD degeneration). Bone healing. Stem cells.
– Biomechanics of bone and joint tissues; locomotion: walkway, 3D accelerometers.
84 Indexed clinical or scientific publications
102 Non indexed clinical publications
140 National or international communications
571 Local communications
- 37 videos